The Beach house
Kigamboni, Dar es salaam South Region - Tanzania
The Beach House is beautifully hidden in the fishing village of Kimbiji, (50km south of Dar es Salaam) on one of the most secluded beaches in Kigamboni. The Beach House is built on a 7-acre piece of land, with an open plan design and adorned with art, memories, and character.
This curated property is perfect for the adventurous, sophisticated, yet bohemian globetrotter! Whether with family or a group of friends, you are guaranteed to feel at home in this 3-bedroom villa with a stunning infinity pool overlooking the gently swaying lush palms and white sand beaches of the Indian Ocean.
- 3 ocean view king-size bedrooms
- 3 private bathrooms
- Private outdoor infinity pool
- A spacious patio overlooking the pool, garden and beach
- Wireless Internet
- 90” Projector + DSTV
- Air conditioning
- Private Chef and 2 waiting staff (Breakfast included)
- A fully equipped kitchen for al fresco dining with a brick pizza oven and a BBQ station.
- Bar Service – A fully stocked bar where you buy by the bottle
Key InfoHouse rules
Pets Allowed: No
No events, no smoking indoors.